Hexacube Project Highlights
The Hexacube is a new freehold commercial building situated at 60 Changi Road Singapore. Although, This development is jointly developed by Lian Beng Group, TEE International and Kim Seng Heng Realty. So the building is standing prominently along Changi Road which is next to the Paya Lebar Commercial Hub.
This area is a growing area under the masterplan of the government. Although, It has a total of 73 units of offices, retails shops and restaurants across basement 1- Level 5. So, the majority of the retails shops have a full wide front for maximum exposure. Each unit is compatibly designed with a high ceiling and windows for ventilation and proper lightings.
Hexacube is located near MRT, PIE & ECP Expressways. It will be the new prominent spot along Changi Road, as it offers maximum visible frontage. Therefore, the location of Hexacube faces a heavy influx of oncoming traffic from the main road and the side road from Lorong 105 Changi Road. Moreover, it is strategically situated 340 meters to Eunos MRT Station.
So, the five stories in Hexacube that have a basement area for retail businesses and other four storeys for retail business as well as office units.
so 1 Level for Retail Business stores as well as F & B Outlets
2Level for exclusive Retail business outlets
Moreover, Level 3, 4 & 5 Commercial spaces for Office Units
Major Selling Points:
- Hexacube is a Freehold Commercial property.
- Moreover, 5 minutes walk to Eunos MRT.
- A Freehold as well as a compatible Building.
- Higher rental yield as compared to residential places.
- Besides, 3 minutes away from the upcoming Paya Lebar Commercial hub.
- However, Hexacube is a flexible place for work and relaxation because everything you need is available under the same roof.
- In addition, it is very Well Connected by Public Transportation points.
- A few minutes’ drives to Changi Airport and many more
- Moreover, Foreigners are also Eligible.
- Easy access to major roads as well as expressways and bus interchanges.
- The well-known drop-off point is a key attraction to customers.
So, basically Floor plan of Hexacube is discussed further;
Basement 1 10 Shops
so 1 Floor 4 Restaurants and 8 Units of Shops
2 Floor 14 Units of Shops
so 3 Floor 12 Units of Offices
4 Floor 12 Units of Offices
so 5 Floor 13 Units of Offices, and some of the Offices are with Attic
Prices changes due to change in the economy, although the estimated Hexacube Prices are discussed futher;
so Basement Units 560-732 sq ft. $1,76xk – $2,4xxk
1st Floor Units 387-786 sq ft. $1,87xk – $3,7xxk
2nd Floor Units 463-904 sq ft. $1,81xk – $3,9xxk
3rd Floor Units 818 sq ft. $1,84xk
so 4th Floor Units 786-840 sq ft. $1,77xk – $1,8xxk
Benefits of investing in Hexacube:
- Hexacube has high demand, as it is a freehold commercial development.
- So You can have an excellent view to never get bored or frustrated.
- In addition, schools such as Tanjong Primary and Secondary School, Tanjong Girls School, and other educational institutes are also close to this commercial Development.
- Moreover Some major centers like Paya Lebar commercial hub, Tanjong Katong Complex, City Plaza, East cast Park, Geylang Serai, and Joo Chiat complex around Hexacube.
- However, No need to pay Seller Stamp Duty and Additional Buyer Stamp Duty, so it is an affordable investment.
- Moreover, High overall rental yield as well as resale value.
- Besides, the carpark facility is available in the basement.
Although we have discussed all the important factors, moreover, this must be an efficient investment and most importantly profitable for the future.